Domestic US shipping policy
U.S.P.S. First-Class Package Service (4-10 business days)
U.S.P.S. Priority Mail 1-Day™ (2-4 business days)
U.S.P.S. Priority Mail 1-Day™ Large Flat Rate Box (2-4 business days)
U.S.P.S. Priority Mail 1-Day™ Medium Flat Rate Box (2-4 business days)
UPS Worldwide Expedited (4-25 business days)
Tj Supply is not responsible for covering the cost of your country's import or customs fees.
All INTERNATIONAL ORDERS ARE FINAL
TJ supply is not liable for:
We follow the USPS guidelines and disclaimers!
- Delayed Shipments: We will make our best effort to deliver your shipment according to our regular delivery schedules. Except as provided in Paragraph 15 below, USPS, FedEx Express, and/or their agents are not liable for any losses or damages caused by delays, even if they are our fault, in picking up, transporting (including delays caused by diversions), or delivering a shipment.
- Circumstances Beyond Our Control: We are not liable if a shipment is lost, misdelivered, damaged, or delayed because of circumstances beyond our control. These circumstances include: terrorist activity; strikes; labor actions; an "act of God," for example an earthquake, cyclone, storm, or flood; "force majeure," for example war, plane crash, or embargo; import/export clearance delays; any defect or characteristic to do with the nature of the shipment, even if known to us when we accepted it; or any action or omission by anyone outside USPS, FedEx Express, or their agents, for example the sender of the shipment, the recipient, or an interested third party, Customs or government officials, or other carriers or third parties with whom we contract to deliver to destinations that we do not serve directly. We are not liable even if you, the sender, did not ask for or know about a third-party delivery. We are also not liable for electrical or magnetic damage to, or erasure of, electronic or photographic images or recordings.
- Consequential Damages: We are not liable for the following, whether they arise in contract or any other form of civil action, including negligence, and even if they are our fault: consequential or special damages or loss; other indirect loss; or breach of other contracts. Consequential damage or loss includes but is not limited to loss of income, profit, interest, markets, and use of contents.
- Extent of Our Liability: We make no warranties, express or implied. Our liability for a shipment that is not delivered according to the Money-Back Guarantee is limited to a refund of the postage paid by the sender as outlined in Paragraph 9. Unless additional insurance is purchased, our liability for a lost or damaged shipment is limited to the lowest of US $100, or the actual amount of the loss or damage, or the actual value of the allowable contents. Actual value means the lowest of the cost of replacing, reconstructing, or reconstituting the allowable contents of the shipment (determined at the time and place of acceptance). These terms and conditions, and where applicable the Warsaw Convention, limit and/or exclude our liability for loss, damage, or delay. You agree that there are no agreed stopping places, and we reserve the right to route the shipment in any way we deem appropriate.
- False Statements and Right to Inspect: The submission of a false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement may result in imprisonment of up to 5 to 8 years depending on the nature of the violation (18 USC Sec. 1001). In addition, a civil penalty of up to US $5,000 and an additional assessment of twice the amount falsely claimed may be imposed (31 USC Sec. 3802). Your NON-DOC shipment may, at our option or at the request of governmental authorities, be opened and inspected by us or such authorities at any time.
- Mandatory Law: Insofar as any provision contained or referred to in this Air Waybill (Shipping Label) may be contrary to any applicable international treaties, laws, governmental regulations, orders, or requirements, such provision shall remain in effect as part of our agreement to the extent that it is not overridden. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision shall not affect any other provision contained or referred to in this Air Waybill (Shipping Label). Unless otherwise indicated, the sender's address indicated on the face of this Air Waybill (Shipping Label) is the place of execution and the place of departure, and the recipient's address listed on the face of this Air Waybill (Shipping Label) is the place of destination.
All orders will be processed within 1 business day of the time they are placed. Generally packages are delivered at the Postal office at 4 PM, that includes all orders placed before noon the same day, however they are shipped out from the Postal office following business day. Please take in consideration when you choose EXPRESS MAIL as a shipping option that your order will be sent out the following business day.
We do not deliver on Sundays or bank holidays. Therefore, any order placed after 12pm PST time on Saturday, or any order placed over the weekend, will not be processed until the next available working day (usually Monday).
In orders of 200 US Dlls or more, you will need to sign for the delivery. If you are not at home during the day then we recommend choosing your place of work instead, or providing a delivery instruction to leave with a trusted neighbor.
If delivery was attempted and you were not available, your parcel will usually be held in your local post office/ depot where you can then collect it or arrange for a redelivery.
You may return new, unopened items sold and fulfilled by www.tjsupply.com within 30 days of delivery for a full refund of your original item purchase price. Items should be returned in their original product packaging. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error. Just email us at email@example.com , and we will guide you through the process and even supply you with a return mailing label you can print out. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper; however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
Items that are Not Returnable
Tjsupply.com does not accept returns of the following items:
- Any opened product
- Items returned after 90 days of receipt of shipment
- Any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, or is missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any internationally delivered item
Calculating Your Refund
Partial refunds/Restocking Fees
- Any unopened item in original condition that is returned between 30 to 90 days after delivery: 80% of item's price.
- Any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, or is missing parts for reasons not due to our error: will not be refundedIf you return an item using the return label provided by us and the reason for return is not a result of our error, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. If you choose the U.S. Postal Service option, the amount that will be deducted from your refund is displayed. If you choose the Self Return option, you'll pay the cost charged by the carrier selected.
Receiving a Refund
We'll request a refund after we receive and process your return.
For items directed to our Returns Center, expect your refund within 4 weeks of giving your package to the return shipper (though in many cases you'll receive the refund sooner). This time period includes:
- 5 to 10 business days for us to receive your return from the shipper
- 3 to 5 business days for us to process your return
- The time it takes your bank to process our refund request. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
You will be notified by a Customer Service Associate if we do not require that you mail your item back for a refund.
If you received a faulty item and need to exchange it for the same item, contact us to request a replacement. If you would like to exchange an item for a different one, please return the original item (you will be refunded your original item purchase price once we receive the item) and place another order for the item you wish to purchase. You do not have to wait for us to receive the original item before placing the new order.
Please note that it takes us 3 to 5 business days to process returns once they arrive at our Returns Center.
Please do not include items from other orders, or other shipments from the same order, in the same box, or you will not receive the correct refund. Each shipment must be returned using a separate mailing label.
If you use this mailing label and the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.), we'll pay the return shipping costs